- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We're pleased to offer the following services in our Evansville Veterinary Clinic:
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty during our regular business hours who are trained and equipped to handle urgent or emergency care for your pet. Emergencies can be things such a snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CARE- Call the All Pet Emergency Clinic at 422-3300.
We are also available when we reopen for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
We are pleased to offfer the following diagnostic capabilities:
1. In house lab for blood and urine testing.
2. In house Serological testing for Heartworm Disease, Lyme Disease, Ehrlichiosis, anaplasmosis, Feline Heartworm Disease, Feline Leukemia, Feline Immunodeficiency Virus,
3. Computed Radiology (X-rays) that include capabilities fo dental radiographs.
4. Endoscopy (a flexible telescope for gastrointerstinal and respiratory issues.
5. Diagnostic ultrasound.
6. MedRx Imaging machine for nasal, oral, and otological (ear) exams. This machine is also used for flushing ears.
7. Utilization of outside laboratories, such as those in Indianapolis and at Purdue University. This includes consultation with veterinary professionals at these facilities.
While both doctors offer care for dogs and cats, Dr. Butler adds his extensive experience with other animals such as birds, reptiles, pocket small mammals, rabbits, and ferrets.
Animal Medical Services accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
To apply for job at AMS, please click the "Apply Now" button below
Enter the information and click on "submit" to submit the form.
(We take applications for all positions and consult those applications anytime a position becomes open.)